Who Do You Claim Warranty From?
We will provide information at purchase or delivery if your Warranty is covered by TYYLI directly or our distributor in your region.
What Does The Warranty Cover?
The Warranty covers:
- any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- Repair or replacement costs of new or refurbished parts, at no charge to you, for products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What Does The Warranty Not Cover?
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Parts that are subject to wear and tear (ie: Tabletop)
- Products or parts of a product that are tampered with
How Long does The Coverage Last?
The Warranty Period for goods purchased from TYYLI is listed under the particular Product Page from the date of receipt.
- The Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser detailed on receipt and is not transferable.
- The Warranty is valid only for your region (as per delivery address detailed on receipt).
You may contact TYYLI at email@example.com directly for any questions on our Warranty Policy.